Facebook Help and Support – How can I Contact Facebook Support? Contact A Live Person – Chat Support
Top Facebook questions and answers
- I forgot my Facebook password.
- How do I change my Facebook password?
- How to hide posts on Facebook.
- How to start, change, or stop Facebook notifications.
- How to save a video from Facebook to your computer.
All other Facebook related questions and answers
- How to block or unblock someone on Facebook.
- Recover deleted Facebook messages, photos, videos, or account.
- How do I block a website?
- How to print pictures in Facebook.
- How to delete a message or conversation from Facebook.
- Delete deceased persons e-mail, Facebook, or other account.
- How to report a post on Facebook.
- Facebook company and contact information.
- All Internet related questions and answers.
What Is Facebook?
Facebook was originally designed by Mark Zuckerberg and officially launched on February 4, 2004. Today, Facebook is the largest social networking website on the Internet and also one of the most popular sites on the Internet.
|Phone:||(650) 543-4800 (last known number to be valid)|
|Phone support:||Facebook does not offer phone support|
|TDD:||None or unknown|
|Report abuse:||Facebook report page|
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Users can also access and play games, like Bejeweled, Candy Crush, Farmville, and many more. Users can access the Facebook Game room and choose from over one hundred games to play for free.
Facebook can be accessed from any web browser at the official Facebook site, https://www.facebook.com. It can also be accessed through the Facebook app, available on smartphones and tablet computers.
On October 4, 2012 Facebook officially announced that it surpassed the one billion active users mark.
Is Facebook safe?
Regardless of Facebook’s default level of security, you should be vigilant about protecting your privacy. If you’re a Facebook member, make sure to review your account privacy settings and adjust them if necessary. We recommend that your settings allow only your friends (not friends of friends) to view your profile, pictures, and information.
How to make a Facebook account
Anyone can create a Facebook account for personal use. To create a new Facebook account, follow the steps below.
- Open your preferred Internet browser.
- In the address bar, type in the following web address: facebook.com
- On the Facebook homepage, you will see a Sign Up form on the right-side. Fill out the text fields, select your birth date, and select your gender.
- After completing the Sign Up form, click the Sign Up button to create your Facebook account.
After you have created your Facebook account, you can customize your Facebook page. Facebook provides general help on customizing a Facebook page. Browse the Facebook help page at https://www.facebook.com/help/ for more information.
I Forgot My Facebook Password
Reset your password
Note: If you access Facebook on a Smartphone and need to reset your password, you can follow the directions below.
Like most online services, the Facebook website does have a password reset and recovery tool to reset your password. Click the “Forgot your password?” link under the Password field at the top of the Facebook homepage.
My Facebook account was hacked
Finally, if you believe your account was hacked or someone else changed your password without your permission, go through the Facebook Help Center to resolve the issue.
How to delete my Facebook account
Even though Facebook is quite popular, sometimes people want to stop using their account for one reason or another. The following process will permanently delete your Facebook account, which means it will be entirely erased. To proceed, follow the steps in the section below.
Warning: Again, this is a permanent process, meaning that all of your photos and conversations will be lost. If you think you may return to Facebook in the future, you may want to deactivate your account instead of deleting it.
How to delete your Facebook account
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Access the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Click the Delete My Account
- In the window that opens, enter your password to confirm the deletion.
How to delete an old Facebook account if I forgot the password
Before an account can be deleted, you must be able to log into the account. If you have forgotten the password to the account or your password is not working, follow the steps on recovering your Facebook password.