In today’s era, everybody has his Facebook and Twitter account. Both social media channels are very popular now days. Do you know how to connect Facebook Account to twitter account? The article will help you to connect your Facebook Profile or Page to twitter account.
You can link your profile or Page to your Twitter account so that you can share your Facebook posts on Twitter. After you’ve linked your profile or Page, you can choose the types of posts (example: status, photo) that you want to share on Twitter.
To link your profile or Page to your Twitter account:
- Go to facebook.com/twitter
- Click Link My Profile to Twitter or Link a Page to Twitter
- Follow the on-screen instructions
To choose the types of posts that you want to share:
1. Go to facebook.com/twitter
2. Below Edit Settings, click to check the box next to the things you want to share on Twitter
3. Click Save Changes
Note: Twitter will only share your public posts.