How To Update Profile Picture For Facebook?
Hey!! Welcome to Arcler Desk’s how to domain. Here we are discussing about major and minor facebook settings users need to know. Before proceeding to acquire settings client need to create a facebook account, if you don’t know visit How to signup a facebook account URL. This is how your account appears, and we should begin from initial step:
How do I add or change my facebook profile picture?
To add or change a facebook profile picture users need to follow these steps:
- Log in your account at Facebook.com
- Go to your profile and hover your profile picture
- Click on Update my profile picture
- Here users can
- Upload a photo from your computer/ mobile or any device
- Add frame
- Select a photo you’ve already uploaded or one you’re tagged in
- Adjust and crop your photo and click save, if you don’t want to crop your photo click skip cropping option, save and then continue
- If you’re more curious about profile picture, then select best quality image of 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall
How do I add or change my cover photo?
A cover photo is like banner image appears at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. Like your profile picture, cover photos are public, which means anyone visiting your profile, will be able to see them.
To add or change your cover photo:
- Go to your profile.
- Click over Cover Photo in the top-left of your current cover photo.
- Click Update Cover Photo. If you don’t currently have a cover photo, click Add Cover Photo.
- Choose whether you want to upload a new photo or pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums.
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Your cover image has to be at least 720 pixels wide. Users can also select cover photos by scrolling best cover photos for facebook at Google.
Profile photo for facebook is always important, because it always let others to see you.