Getting Facebook followers seems to be new trend in today’s world. More likes and more followers means a great number of people are aware about your recent activities of life, public posts, products and services you offer. When you follow others, you’ll probably get notifications about their recent activities, posts and anything they want to share with followers.
Your friends follow you automatically. You can also let people who aren’t your friends to follow you. Here’s a way that how to let others follow you:
- Click on the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click Public posts on the left-hand side.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
Hold on! Facebook offers more controls over follower settings:
- Public Post Comments: The option allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Allows you to select if you want to receive notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
How to check who’s following you?
If you’ve allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking More > Followers. If you don’t have any followers, you won’t see this option.
Note: If you let people who aren’t your friends to follow you, people who send friend requests that you ignore or delete will automatically start following you. If you don’t want someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.
To post public updates to people following you, set the audience for your post as Public. Your update will be shared with the people who follow you and anyone will be able to view it.
Nowadays, there are lot tools are available to boost up your likes and followers. Users can use those tools for instant grow up. For more updates be in touch with http://how-to-fix.arclerdesk.com/.