How To Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account – How Do I Delete My Facebook Page? – How Can Delete FB Page?
To delete your Page, you’ll need to be an admin of that Page. If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
Keep in mind your Page won’t be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.
To cancel your Page deletion:
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
You can also delete your personal account.
Note: If you don’t see the option to delete your Page, make sure you’re an admin of the Page. Learn how to see what your role is on a Page.