What Are QuickBooks Checks
QuickBooks Checks is a great opportunity for savings and value. It allows the small business owners; entrepreneurs and even regular everyday people create checks from this software program. It is very much beneficial as it saves quality time of the business owner that can be used for the business development and planning.
What Are Benefits of QuickBooks Checks
1. With QuickBooks checks you do not have to hold patience to wait for weeks for checks and even after the wait at times there are errors in printing. QuickBooks checks give the liberty to create them when you need them without waiting.
2. Create QuickBooks checks much cheaper and of better value than ordering them from your banking institution. When you get the software to create your checks there is no need to buy it again. You need to ensure the availability of paper and ink for printing checks. The checks from banks can be as much as two to three times as much to own.
3. The software for creating QuickBooks checks is compatible with the standards computer operating system. You can get them for use with your Microsoft or Macintosh systems. It is simple to download and set it up on your computer system. You do not need to purchase anything additional to get it operational.
4. QuickBooks checks holds simple usability and easily implement. It is simple and the instructions are easy to follow. There is no need to hire someone to understand and get it to work. You are independent to handle everything yourself.
5. If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur the software will turn out with greater advantage for you. The less expense that you have and the more money you save will mean an additional profit margin on behalf of the company.
The ability to create your own checks when you need them without paying an exorbitant amount for an expedite fee should you run out is beneficial. You can also write it off on your taxes as a business expense. Even those that do not have a business can benefit from the lower cost of QuickBooks checks.
Type of QuickBooks Checks
QuickBooks Checks offers the most secure business checks on the market. QuickBooks checks are of different types:
? Voucher Checks
? Standard Checks
? Wallet Checks
? Direct Deposit Forms
⭕ Voucher Checks:
The laser-printed Voucher Checks by QuickBooks automatically captures payroll deductions and details of invoice payments, time-saving, reducing data errors. You can choose Secure Plus or Secure Premier Voucher Checks that are considered as the most secure checks available in the market today to help in fraud prevention.
? Secure Plus Voucher Checks: It is the most popular voucher check that accords our exclusive tamper-resistant security coating. This is highly recommended as it provides a built-in alarm system for your checks. If the payment amount altered, it produces a visible stain on the Secure Plus check. It comprise of 21 security features, these checks provide best in class security for your business payments.
? Secure Premier Voucher Checks: Easy way to secure your business with the greatest protection against fraud and counterfeit activity with QuickBooks Secure Premier Voucher checks. It comprise of a security hologram embedded in the check makes verification fast and simple and counterfeiting almost impossible.
? Basic Voucher Checks: With this you can save time and keep up the accuracy by printing business voucher checks designed to work specifically with QuickBooks on laser printers. The voucher stub easily tracks deductions and payment details for simplified record keeping.
⭕ Standard Business Checks:
It is especially designed for QuickBooks to print perfect with every use. It has the ability to print standard checks three at a time – that saves time and money.
? Secure Plus Standard Business Checks: Its property is to maximize vigilance against fraud with business checks that reveal signs of check altering. It features a tamper-resistant security coating exclusive to QuickBooks. It tries to remove the address or the amount printed on the check result in a visible stain, indicating potential fraud.
? Secure Standard Business Checks: Its prime function is maximum protection against check fraud. The Thwart scanners and copiers are alike with a specially designed security hologram. Be in a hassle-free mind using the checks that are practically impossible to counterfeit.
? Basic Business Standard Checks: With this check you can pay multiple bills and vendors quickly and easily with minimal fraud protection.
⭕ Wallet Checks:
These checks are printable wallet-style checks exclusively designed for use with QuickBooks and Quicken 2006 or newer.
Secure Plus Wallet Checks: These checks provide a built-in alarm system for your checks. It comprises of tamper-resistant security coating alerts for the you to approach lift off print and other signs of paper tampering. You can instantly make accurate business payments with expense and payment details automatically recorded when you print directly from QuickBooks. Business and personal wallet checks conveniently fit in a wallet and print 3 to a page to save time and expense.
Basic Wallet Check: Basic QuickBooks wallet-checks comprise of stubs for more accurate record keeping. These basic checks offer minimal fraud protection to your business.
⭕ Direct Deposit Forms:
? These forms tracks direct deposit amounts and payroll deductions to vendor payment details and employee paycheck information instantly
? Direct deposit forms keep records straight by providing two stubs, one for company records and one for employee or vendor records
? It reflect your business image by customizing colors, fonts and company logo options
? As a security measure account numbers do not appear on the deposit form
How to Get Help for QuickBooks Checks
Even using Intuit QB checks are so simple and every business can easily embed this into their accounting system easily.