When QB Error 1335 appears?
QB Error 1335 signifies that the cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and also the cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used. This is one of the Microsoft Windows errors occurs that occurs while updating QuickBooks or repairing a QuickBooks installation.
How to fix the QB Error 1335?
QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool Resolution
To resolve the error 1335 follow the simple steps:
• First download and run QBInstallTool.exe file
• Then download the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file (19.2 MB) which will attempt to rectify this critical QuickBooks issue.
• Then save the file to your desktop.
• To run the tool double click on the file.
• Then you need to select the first option – I am having problems installing QuickBooks and then click OK.
Manual Resolution Steps
If you still continue to receive the error after using the QBInstallTool.exe file, go to Solution 2. Manual resolution to this issue is also possible. If you fail to run the tool successfully you can manually fix the QuickBooks issue by following the following steps mentioned below:
• Carry out a hard drive installation of QuickBooks to copy the installation folders from your QuickBooks CD to your hard drive and easily install QuickBooks from your hard drive using the copied files.
• Still there is continuous receipt of errors from the CD on a second computer, the CD may run down. Download QuickBooks and then follow the instructions to Install QuickBooks from a downloaded file.
• After that also you continue to receive errors clear the temporary folder and try installing again.
o Windows 7 or Vista: c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\
o Windows XP: c:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temp
More Possible Causes and Solution
• Sometimes scratches and dust on CD can cause problems in reading. Clean the CD gently and try the installation process again.
• The installation issues usually pop-ups due to insufficient installation memory settings on your computer. You need to check the System Requirements of your system for your QuickBooks software installation and refer the Microsoft knowledgebase for details on changing these settings: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314810.
• Antivirus software can also disrupt the installation. You have to temporarily disable antivirus software while installing QuickBooks. Ensure to re-enable the software after installation.
If the all the above solutions fail to resolve the issue you can read the read discussions and post messages and questions relating to your issue on free QuickBooks Community site by Intuit or you can connect with the QuickBooks technical support for guidance and error fixation.