Being a user of Amazon Kindle Fire, if you want to install Google Play Store without rebooting your device then follow these facile steps.
When it launched its brand of tablet devices, Amazon also branded the operating system that they come with. Whole at its center it might look like Android tablet, a Kindle Fire tablet uses Amazon’s own complicated skin on top which deters users from using daily Android applications on the handset. In recompenses, Amazon recommends its own app store, simply called the Amazon Appstore, which grips around 600K applications.
While that might sound like more than a person would ever require, keep in mind that not all of them are of the uppermost quality and also not the ideal option in their respective field since users would probably praise an alternative from the Google Play Store instead. The good news is that people can actually get the Android Play Store app on their Fire devices without rooting.
- The first thing that needs to be done is to get the ADB tool installed on the system which will be used for the whole operation.
- Once ADB is obtained, another tool is essential and its name is SuperTool. This essential tool developed by RootJunky is fatefully in getting the Play Store Installed on the Fire device. The contents of a folder called AmazonFire5thGenSuperTool must be copied into the ADB installation directory. For more, you can navigate to www Kindle com Support.
- The next step needs the activation of Developer Options of the tablet. To get there, users must tap successively and immediately on the Serial Number located under Device Options from Settings. Once that is done, users must access the newly appeared USB Computer Connection section and set it to PTP Camera. After this, ADB must be enabled.
- After users ensure that their device’s screen sleep is set to approx. 10 minutes (so the screen is always on) they can link it to the system.
Users facilely have to open the batch file named 1-Amazon-Fire-5th-gen
The procedure is a little bit fiddlier on Macs, as they require opening Terminal instances as well as the _MACOSX folder. After that, they to type chmod 755, type a space then drag._3 – Amazon-Fire-5th-gen-Linux-mac.sh in the terminal. After that pressing enter will consequence in the installed tool beginning to look for the ADB service. For more assistance, you can visit Kindle Com Support or contact professionals.
- A menu will emerge next with various options and ways to follow. The second one (pressing 2) will install the Google Play Store
- The last step in the installation will be to make confirmation of each prompt as it emerges throughout the installation
- After the completion of the installation, users need to start their tablets again and then install Google Play Services. This will permit them to download and install apps using their fresh installed Play Store.