What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
If you have encircled in Quickbooks Error 1935, it means that your system setup requires .NET Framework – Solved. QuickBooks Error 1935 and other critical QB errors have the chances to occur when your Windows OS gets corrupted. The programs will open slower and response times will lag. When multiple applications are running in your system, you may experience crashes and freezes. There are many causes of this error including excessive startup entries, fragmented files, registry errors, hardware/RAM decline, unnecessary or redundant program installations etc.
Main Causes for QB Error 1935
• Microsoft .Net Framework is not updated in your system.
• Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in the system you are using.
• Microsoft .Net Framework in your system is corrupt.
• Incomplete installation or corrupt download of QuickBooks software.
• Corruption in Windows registry from a recent QuickBooks-related software change
• Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks-related program files.
• Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted QuickBooks-related files.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
Runtime Errors such as “Error 1935” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
How to Troubleshoot the QB Error 1935
Solution #1 Update Microsoft .Net Framework to Latest Version 4.0.
Click the Microsoft .net framework website.
Easy to download the web installer.
Read the instructions on the screen and then install .Net Framework accordingly.
Restart your computer.
Solution #2 Repair the Current version of .NET Framework.
Start with – download QuickBooks component repair tool.
Then run the QuickBooks component repair tool.
Then restart your computer.
Solution #3 Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tool.
Go to the link and download the install the Diagnostics tool.
Run the QuickBooks install diagnostics tool.
Click on Fix the problems.
Restart your computer.
Try re-installing QuickBooks again.
If the all the above solutions fail to resolve the issue you can read the read discussions and post messages and questions relating to your issue on free QuickBooks Community site by Intuit or you can connect with the QuickBooks technical support for guidance and error fixation.